UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 34 vacancies | Union Public Service Commission released notifications, apply for UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 34 vacancies in different cadres like Union Public Service Commission Junior Technical Officer posts – 03, UPSC Chemist and Metallurgist jobs – 60 and Various Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 15/2018
upsc jobs notification 2018
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Officer/ Chemist and Metallurgist|
|No of Vacancies||34|
|Official Web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Junior Technical Officer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Junior Technical Officer job should have Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; or (ii) Bachelor degree in Science with Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per month
Chemist and Metallurgist: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Chemist and Metallurgist posts should have Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University, or (ii) Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University with relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per month
- Junior Technical Officer: 30 years
- Chemist and Metallurgist: 40 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Technical Officer/ Chemist and Metallurgist vacancy should pay the below charges through pay Examination fee in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by visa/ Mater credit/ Debit card.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the websitewww.upsc.gov.in from 11th August 2018 to 30th August 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 11th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th August 2018