UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 13 (Thirteen) Administrative officer and Lecturer vacancies in different cadres.
UPSC jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Administrative officer and Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Administrative officer: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Administrative officer should have degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
Lecturer (Applied Mechanics): 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Lecturer (Applied Mechanics) should have degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years as on 11th October 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges either by online or SBI Challan .
- General/OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
- SC/ ST /Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 11th October 2018 to 12th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 12th October 2018