UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 71 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 71 (Seventy one) out of which 28 (Twenty eight) for Marketing officer, 03 (Three) for Assistant Director and various vacancies in different cadres.
UPSC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Marketing officer, Assistant Director|
|No of Vacancies||71|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Marketing officer: 28 posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Marketing officer should have master degree in relevant field from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Matrix Level-7
Assistant Director: 03 posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Director should have V.Sc. and animal husbandry degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Matrix Level-10
- Marketing officer: Maximum 35 years
- Assistant Director: Maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net-banking of SBI or by using cards
- Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
- SC/ ST/PH/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Union Public service commission UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in from 28th April 2018 to 17th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 17th May 2018