UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 81 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 81 (Eighty One) Assistant Engineer, Deputy Architect, Principal Design officer and more vacancies in different cadres.
UPSC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer, Deputy Architect, Principal Design officer|
|No of Vacancies||81|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer should have degree in relevant engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 7
Deputy Architect: 07 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Deputy Architect should have degree in Architect from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges either by online or SBI Challan .
- General/OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
- SC/ ST /Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 1st November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 1st November 2018