UPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 02 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 02 (Two) Assistant Director and Professor of Hospital Administration-cum-medical superintendent vacancies.
UPSC jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||Assistant Director and Professor of Hospital Administration-cum-medical superintendent|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Director should have Master degree in management studies (master of business administration) from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Hospital Administration-cum-medical superintendent: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Hospital Administration-cum-medical superintendent should have
- Salary Structure:- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Assistant Director: maximum 35 years
- Hospital Administration-cum-medical superintendent: maximum 50 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or cash in any branch of SBI.
- Application fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 14th February 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 14th February 2019