UPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 358 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 358 (Three hundred and fifty eight) Assistant Professor, Medical officer and more vacancies.
UPSC jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor, Medical officer & more posts|
|No of Vacancies||358|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor should have bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Level 11
Medical officer: 327 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Medical officer should have
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: maximum 40 years
- Medical officer: maximum 32 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or cash in any branch of SBI.
- Application fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 31st January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2019