UPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 13 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 13 (Thirteen) Specialist Gr-III, Veterinary Assistant and more vacancy.
UPSC jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Specialist Gr-III, Veterinary Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Specialist Gr-III: 10 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Specialist Gr-III should have
- Salary Structure:- Level 11
Veterinary Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Veterinary Assistant should have Degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
- Specialist Gr-III: maximum 40 years
- Veterinary Assistant: maximum 38 years.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or cash in any branch of SBI.
- Application fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 10th January 2019