UPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification 15 Assistant Engineer & Junior Analyst vacancies apply at www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) jobs out of which 10 (ten) vacancies for Assistant Engineer, 05 (five) for Junior Analyst vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th March 2017.
UPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer / Junior Analyst|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details (H3)
Assistant Engineer: 10 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Engineer job should have Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Junior Analyst: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Junior Analyst posts should have Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Degree in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 16th March 2017.
- Assistant Engineer / Junior Analyst: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- UPSC will be conduct the Recruitment test for Assistant Engineer / Junior Analyst vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer / Junior Analyst vacancy should pay the below charges through the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master/ credit card/ Debit card.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: Exempted fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 30th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 30th March 2017
Last Date for Completely submission of Online Application: 31st March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 05/2017