UPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification 65 Assistant Professor, Labour Enforcement Officer & Various vacancies apply at www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 65 (sixty five) jobs out of which 20 (twenty) vacancies for Assistant Professor, 33 (thirty three) for Labour Enforcement Officer & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th April 2017.
UPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor/ Labour Enforcement Officer|
|No of Vacancies||65|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Professor: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Professor job should have MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Labour Enforcement Officer: 33 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer posts should have Degree in Commerce or Degree with Economics /Sociology/Social work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent or Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Law, Labour Relations, Labour Welfare, Labour Laws, Sociology, Commerce, Social work/Welfare, Business Administration, Personnel Management or any other allied subject relating to labour from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 13th April 2017.
- Assistant Professor: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
- Labour Enforcement Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- UPSC will be conduct the Recruitment Examination for Assistant Professor/ Labour Enforcement Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor/ Labour Enforcement Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net Banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit card/ debit card.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: Exempted from payment of fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 13th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 13th April 2017
Last Date for Completely submission of online application: 14th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 06/2017