- 15 Personal Assistant – 9th June 2017
Uttarakhand High Court recruitment 2017-18 notification advertisement 15 Personal Assistant
Uttarakhand High Court released new notification on their official website www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in for the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) Personal Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 9th June 2017.
Uttarakhand High Court jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Official web Portal||www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in|
Uttarakhand High Court recruitment 2017-18 Details
Personal Assistant: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Uttarakhand High Court Personal Assistant job should have Bachelor’s degree of a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with Must possess good knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 42 as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- Uttarakhand High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination/ Practical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Personal Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand draft in favour of Registrar General ,High Court of Uttarakhand.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Uttarakhand High Court vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary documents & envelope containing application should superscripted, ‘Application for Recruitment of Personal Assistant – 2017’ to Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 9th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th June 2017