- Technical Assistant/ Technician 40 Posts – 20th February 2017
- Project Technician, Data Entry Operator 20 Posts – 18th November 2017
VCRC recruitment 2017 Notification
Vector Control Research Centre has invites application for the 40 Technical Assistant, Technician-A & Various Vacancies on temporary basis.
VCRC hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant/ Technician|
|No of Post||40 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th February 2017|
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 20th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Three years Bachelor Degree in Zoology, Microbiology, Sociology from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Technician-A
- Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 20th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10th /Matric pass or equivalent with ITI or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and successful completion of All India Trade Test (ATS) in Instrument Mechanic, Information Technology, Electrical, Computer hardware & Networking & Refrigeration from Govt. recognized Board or Institute or 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one year certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute (or) one year laboratory/field/clinical experience of working in a Govt. Laboratory/Govt. Recognized Institution.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Open Competitive Written Test, Competitive Proficiency Test and Typing Skill Test.
For SC/ST/PWD/ Women Categories candidates: No Fee
For Other Categories candidates: 300/-
Application fee through demand draft in favour of The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry, payable at Puducherry.
How to apply offline for Vector Control Research Centre Exam:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates to The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605006 on or before 20th February 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 20th February 2017
VCRC recruitment 20 Various Vacancies
Applications are invited upto 18.11.2016 for the following posts purely temporary and on adhoc basis to work under ICMR/DHR funded project entitled “Field validation of xenomonitoring of infection in Culex vector by PCR as a surveillance tool for lymphatic Filariasis elimination programme”. The selected candidates will be posted to work at Pondicherry and Cuddalore district.
VCRC hiring 2016-17 Details:
|Organization Name||Vector Contorl Research Center|
|Name of Post||Project Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No of Post||20 posts|
|Last date to apply||18th November 2016|
Name of Post:- Project Technician
- Total no. of Posts:-16 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15732/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five year relevant experience* eg. 10th/Matric/High School/equivalent with one year laboratory/field experience in biomedical area from Government/recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute OR with certificates of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute. 12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15732/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th pass in Science steam with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
How to apply offline for Vector Contorl Research Center exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Written Test along with prescribed application form self-attested copies of certificates in proof of date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificates / Statement of marks) at the time of Written Test.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.11.2016
- Age relaxation is applicable only to the post under reserved category, as per Govt. of India norms.
- Qualification and experience should be from an organization of repute.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the posts can download the application from the VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in) and submit the same on or before 18.11.2016 to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification must be enclosed with the application.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test to be held at Puducherry and date time will be intimated in due course. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing written test.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Director, VCRC, Puducherry is final in this regard.