Visakhapatnam Port Trust recruitment 2016-17 notification Various Posts: Visakhapatnam Port Trust invites application for the post of Chief Medical Officer.
Advertisement Number:- 16/2016
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Visakhapatnam Port Trust|
|Name of Post||Chief Medical Officer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||7th December 2016|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
Visakhapatnam Port Trust free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Chief Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 51300 – 73000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS degree from a recognized University or A post-graduate (PG) Medical Degree or PG Diploma in the specified speciality from a recognized University or Post qualification experience of 16 years in case of PG Degree holders and 18 years’ experience in case of PG Diploma Holders in the relevant field of specialization in a reputed hospital.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply offline for Visakhapatnam Port Trust exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & two recent passport size photograph send to “The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam – 530035” on or before 7th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 7th December 2016
- The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.11.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants and other applicable relaxations as per extant rules. The SC/ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
- Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01-01-2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment.
- Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site www.vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach “The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035” on or before 07.12.2016SUPERSCRIBING the cover “APPLICATION TO THE POST OFCHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (HoD) (CLASS-I)”.
- Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing “NO OBJECTIONCERTIFICATE”.
- Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organization must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organization, will only be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date, Application which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organizations and applications without enclosures will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.