- 186 Junior Resident – 2nd June 2017
VMMC recruitment 2017-18 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||186|
|Official Web portal||www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in|
VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 186 Junior Resident vacancies
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College released new notification on their official website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in for the recruitment of total 186 (one hundred and eighty six) Junior Resident vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 2nd June 2017.
Junior Resident: 186 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join VMMC Junior Resident posts should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or BDS Degree from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per VMMC rules
Selection Process:- VMMC will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through NEFT & RTGS or online transferred.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for VMMC vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of permanent registration certificates from Delhi Medical Council (for MBBS & BDS), Internship Completion certificate, One passport size photographs & Caste Certificate send to near Gate No. 2 and Near Bank of Baroda Safdarjang Hospital Branch, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 2nd June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 2nd June 2017