WASMO recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Water & Sanitation Management Organization Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on [insert_php]echo date(“jS F Y”); [/insert_php]. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Gujarat, then you reached the right place. Check all WASMO job opening listed below
WASMO recruitment 42 Assistant Manager (Technical) vacancy
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Technical)|
|Number of Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Qualification||BE/ B. Tech|
|Age limit||35 Years|
|Last Date||29th June 2018|
- 77 Assistant Manager/ Dy Manager/ Accountant – 17th July 2017
wasmo recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Accountant|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Official web Portal||www.wasmo.org|
Water & Sanitation Management Organization released new notification on their official website www.wasmo.org for the recruitment of total 77 (seventy seven) jobs out of which 44 (forty four) vacancies for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager, 10 (Accountant) for Accountant & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th July 2017.
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager: 44 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WASMO Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager job should have BE (Civil) from recognized university minimum second class with relevant working experience of minimum 1 year or MSW / MRS/ MA in Social Work in Rural Development/ MA in any Social Discipline /Post Graduate in Rural Management from recognized university or B.SC (Chemistry/Microbiology) from recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Accountant: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join WASMO Accountant posts should have B.Com from recognized university minimum first class or M.Com / MBA (Finance) from recognized university with relevant working experience of minimum 1 year having knowledge of Tally software.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 30th June 2017.
Selection Process:- WASMO will be conduct the personal Interview.
How to apply for WASMO vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with original as well as 01 self-attested photocopy for documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Staff Training College, old MLA Quarters, Sector 17, Gandhinagar – 382016.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 11th to 17th July 2017 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM