WB PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Various Vacancies: Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:://www.pscwbonline.gov.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. Post at Sl. No. 2 is temporary but likely to be permanent. All other posts are permanent.
Advertisement Number:- 20/2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Agricultural Marketing Officer/ Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||04 Posts|
|Last date to apply||16th November 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000 – 40500/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4700/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Masters’ degree or Honors degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Agriculture from a recognized University; One year’s experience in Agricultural Marketing or Statistical Surveys in an organization of repute.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 32 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000 – 40500/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree in Agriculture of a recognized university with Botany or Horticulture as one of the subjects, or a degree in Science of a recognized University with Botany as one of the subjects (preference being given to a person holding Honours Degree in Science of a recognized University with Botany as one of the subjects).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.160/- and Service charge 1% of Examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit card/ credit card plus 12.36% of Service charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply online for West Bengal Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in 24th October 2016 to 16th November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 24th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16th November 2016
Last Date to Pay application fee online: 16th November 2016
Last Date to Pay application fee offline: 17th November 2016
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test. The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of vacancies in each level of examination i.e. written, interview and in aggregate.
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience /research experience gained in full time employment /research. [Candidates must possess certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay within the closing date of Advertisement. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal & the benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 3 years are admissible only to O.B.C.-A & O.B.C.-B candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available up to 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. CANDIDATES MUST POSSESSPROOF OF BELONGING TO AN O.B.C.-A/O.B.C.-B/S.C./S.T./PERSONS WITH DISABILITYCERTIFICATE ISSUED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT AND NO CLAIM INTHIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- APPLICATION FORMS, NOT PROPERLY FILLED IN OR INCOMPLETE IN ANY RESPECTWOULD BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. IF ANY CANDIDATE SUBMITS MORE THAN ONEAPPLICATION AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR POST, THE CANDIDATURE OF THE SAIDCANDIDATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- All information regarding recruitment to the above post will be published from time to time, in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in & http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website athttp://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from: The 24th October, 2016.
- CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: The 16th November, 2016.
- Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 16th November, 2016.
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as required by the Commission.
- NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 17th November, 2016 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the16th November , 2016.