WBCSC recruitment 2019 to fill 19 vacancies | West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply WBCSC jobs online @ www.webcsc.org. West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of WBCSC recruitment notifications to fill around 19 vacancies in different cadres like West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission Accounts Officer posts – 02, WBCSC Manager jobs – 02 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
wbcsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Accounts Officer, Manager|
|No of Vacancies||19|
|Official web Portal||www.webcsc.org|
Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WBCSC Accounts Officer job should have B. Com (H) / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) + BCK + 2 year experience in accounting job in any Financial Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16590 – 37270/- Per Month
Manager: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join WBCSC Manager posts should have B. Com (H) / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) + BCK + 2 year experience in CBS.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 22150 – 47250/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Accounts Officer, Manager: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC
Selection Process:- WBCSC admit card 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Accounts Officer, Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Accounts Officer, Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ OBC-A/ OBC-B: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only) Examination Fee & (Rs. 50/- for Processing Fee)
- SC/ ST: No Examination Fee & (Rs. 50/- for Processing Fee)
How to apply for WBCSC vacancies 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.webcsc.org from 19th December 2018 to 18th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th December 2018
Form Submission End Date: 18th January 2019