WBGDRB recruitment 2017 Notification
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) hiring for the 6000 posts of Group D in various Offices of State Government. Apply before 29th January 2017.
WBGDRB hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Group D|
|No of Post||6000 posts|
|Last date to apply||29th January 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Name of Post:- Group D
- Total no. of Posts:-6000 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years As on 01.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 4900 – 16200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1700/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate must have passed Class VIII Examination from any school under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview, Verification and Medical Examination.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities of West Bengal State: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities of West Bengal State: 03 Years
How to apply online for WBGDRB Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online application through the website www.wbgdrb.in OR www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in from 29.01.2017.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29.01.2017
- Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate should submit one application form only. Candidature of the person who submits more than one application form may be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional; subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightaway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the written examination and / or interview.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he/ she will render himself/ herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- SC/ST/OBC–A / OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Un-reserved) category candidates. PWD (Person with Disability) candidates will get the bonafied relaxation of age irrespective of their social category. Applicants opting for PWD option; will not be entitled to any additional age relaxation under their respective social category.
- SMS / e-Mail alerts are just an additional service tools for alerts to the applicants. WBGDRB is in no way responsible for delivery of SMS / e-mail to the applicants. The applicants are advised to have constant watch on notifications from the Board either on the Board’s website / newspapers.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend Written Examination & Interview. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenditure.
- In case the applicant is a Government Employee, he must obtain an NOC from his employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill up the ‘Select Language Paper’ box in Application Form. The choice of “Opted language paper” will have to be made from any one of Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu.
- All entries in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Venue-in-Charge of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the arena/venue/examination hall or having used electronic gadgets like Earpiece, Smart Phone, etc. in the examination hall, will be punished with cancellation of his candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations/selection processes as may be decided by the Recruitment Board depending on the circumstances/gravity of the case or may be criminally proceeded against.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- Applicants are advised not to get lured by any unscrupulous touts. The recruitment process done by the Recruitment Board is absolutely transparent and nobody will have the authority to bypass or manipulate the Recruitment process.
- The decision of the Selection Board on all matters relating to eligibility, place, and date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of candidature will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self-attested photocopies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- The Mobile No. and e-mail ID of the applicants are being taken for communication by the Board for future intimation with regard to the recruitment process and nothing else. The Board, under no circumstances, will request or advise the applicant for any further personal information & / or additional fees & / or payment of any kind of fee to any official connected and/or not connected with the Board. Candidates may report such occurrence, if any to the Chairman, West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board, along with due evidence (documentary /electronic).
- No Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the written Examination. Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the Admit card or in submitting the on-line application form the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No.1860-345-2224) or through e-mail info.wbgdrb@applythrunet..co.in