- 60 Technician Apprentice;- 16th March 2018
WBPDCL jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Official web Portal||www.wbpdcl.co.in|
West Bengal State Power Development Corporation Limited released new notification for the recruitment of total 60 (Sixty) jobs for Technician Apprentice. Job seekers should apply online before 16th March 2018.
Technician Apprentice (Graduate): 30 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technician Apprentice (Graduate) should have Degree in relevant engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 30 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Technician Apprentice (Diploma) should have Diploma in relevant engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2018.
- Technician Apprentice (Graduate): 18 to 25 years
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 18 to 24 years
Selection Process:- On the basis of percentage of marks.
How to apply for WBPDCL vacancies 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with WBPDCL requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of WBPDCL department; <http://www.wbpdcl.co.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 60 Technician Apprentice advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 23rd February 2018
Closing Date: 16th March 2018
WBPDCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 46 posts: The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of generation of electricity in the State of West Bengal, intends to engage experienced mining personnel on CONTRACTUAL basis for a period of 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance evaluation at the end of each year, for its Mining activities spread across West Bengal & Jharkhand, as per details given below.
Advertisement Number:- WBPDCL/Recruitment/2016-2017/02
WBPDCL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Mine Manager, Junior Engineer|
|No of Post||46 posts|
|Last date to apply||26th December 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPDCL free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Mine Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years As on 01.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE with at least 2nd Class Mine Manager’s Certificate.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years As on 01.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Personal Interview.
- For General & OBC Category candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Application Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED payable at Kolkata.
How to apply offline for WBPDCL exam 2017:- Eligible and interested candidates are to apply in hardcopy as per given format marked Annexure – A, super scribing on the envelope the Advertisement No. & position applied for enclosing recent passport size photographs, attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), educational certificates, experience certificates from previous employer(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience and other relevant certificates addressed to The Director (HR), Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, 3/C LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 98 within the closing hours of 26.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2016
- Payment of non refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) should be made in the form of Demand Draft drawn on THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED payable at Kolkata. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ / ‘Person with Disability’ category candidates respectively.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Mere submission of application shall not give right to any candidate to be called for Personal Interview and WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion. Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification, experience etc. shall lead to disqualification of one’s candidature.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false / incomplete information by the candidate.
- Request for change of mailing address / examination center / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained. The WBPDCL reserves the right to cancel / add any examination center or alter the date of examination, if situation so warrants.
- Employees in Government, Semi-Government undertakings and PSUs are required to forward their applications through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for Personal Interview.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.