WBPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) hiring for the 12 posts of Head Master / Mistress in English medium Government High Madrasah under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal. Apply before 03rd February 2017.
WBPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Head Master / Mistress|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||03rd February 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Name of Post:- Head Master / Mistress
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 to 50 years As on 01.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Second class Master’s degree from a recognized university. A First class Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Ability to teach in English and Good power of expression in English.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Screening Test and Written Test.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities of West Bengal: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC (category A or B) communities of West Bengal: 03 Years
Application Fee:- Candidates pay fee Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply online for WBPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwb.org.in OR www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12.01.2017 to 03.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
Starting Date to Apply online: 12.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 03.02.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 04.02.2017