WBPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 02 vacancies | West Bengal Public service commission released notifications, apply WBPSC jobs online @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in. West Bengal Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of WBPSC recruitment notifications to fill 02 (Two) Controller of Examination and Assistant Director vacancies.
WBPSC jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Controller of Examination and Assistant Director|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Govt Dept Name||www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
Controller of Examination: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Controller of Examination should have degree in Honours or master degree in any discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 28000 – 52000/- Per Month
Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Director should have degree degree in engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600 – 42000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 18% GST on commissioned fee or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Offline payment). SC / ST candidates of west Bengal and persons with disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply for WBPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 18th February 2019 to 11th March 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 11th March 2019