WBPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 241 Assistant Professor, Head Master at www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.pscwb.org.in for the recruitment of total 241 (two hundred and forty one) jobs out of which 240 (two hundred forty) vacancies for Assistant Professor, 01 (one) for Head Master vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th April 2017 to 25th April 2017.
WBPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor/ Head Master|
|No of Vacancies||241|
|Official web Portal||www.pscwb.org.in|
WBPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Professor: 240 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WBPSC Assistant Professor job should have Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade B in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Head Master: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join WBPSC Head Master posts should have Second class Master’s Degree with Honours Degree of an Indian University or equivalent qualifications with Five years’ teaching experience in a responsible post, preferably as the Head of a well-established modern residential Boys’ and/or Girls’ secondary school.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Grade pay. 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Professor: 37 years
- Head Master: 45 years
Selection Process:- WBPSC will be conduct the Screening test / Written Examination for Assistant Professor/ Head Master vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva Voce.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment) and SC/ST candidate of West Bengal and PWD having physical Disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply for WBPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.pscwb.org.in from 5th April 2017 to 25th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th April 2017
Form Submission End Date: 25th April 2017
Challan Payment online: 25th April 2017
Challan Payment offline: 26th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 08/2017