WBSEDCL recruitment 2016-17 notification : WBSEDCL West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites application for the post of Legal Advisor on contractual basis.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 21st October 2016
Name of Post:- Legal Advisor
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 63 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Degree in Law from a recognized University. Minimum 7 (Seven) years experience in West Bengal Higher Judicial Service.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply:- The particulars along with prescribed application format shall be available on the website on and from 16.09.2016. Application form can be downloaded from the Company‟s website. Application Forms duly filled in along with all self-attested documents/testimonials, proof of age and proof of work experience should be submitted to The Addl. General Manager (HR&A),Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell, WBSEDCL, Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block, Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata- 700091. The envelope containing application and other documents should be superscribed with the name of the post applied. The application along with other documents will be received at the above mentioned address during 17.09.2016 to 21.10.2016 (upto 5:00 PM).
Terms & Conditions:-
Appointment to the Post of Legal Advisor will be purely temporary and contractual in nature. The terms and conditions will be as follows:
- Appointment will be initially for a contractual period of 01 (one) year and may be extended based on performance /requirement and subject to decision of competent authority.
- Legal Advisor will be entitled to 7 days Casual Leave for every 6 months duration and 10 days Half Pay Leave (Commutable) for every 6 months duration. No other leave like Earned Leave will be admissible.
- Legal Advisor will be provided with Office Vehicle for to and fro journey from residence to office and as and when required for Official purpose.
- Legal Advisor will work directly under CMD & Director (HR) , WBSEDCL or any other authority as may be decided by the Company.