- Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Assistant 15 posts – 23rd December 2016
- Medical Officer 25 Posts – 28th December 2016
West Bengal Government recruitment 2017 Notification
Office of Hoogly Zilla Parishad, Government of West Bengal hiring for the 15 posts of Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Assistant & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 23rd December 2016.
West Bengal Government hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Assistant|
|No of Post||15 posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd December 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000 – 40500/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class Degree or equivalent qualification in civil engineering from any recognized university or council or Association with minimum two year experience.
Name of Post:- Lower Division Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent of any recognized University.
Age Limit:- As on 01.01.2016
- For General candidates:- 18 to 40 years
- For OBC candidates:- 18 to 43 years
- For SC/ST candidates:- 18 to 45 years
How to apply online for West Bengal Government Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.hooghly.gov.in from 08.12.2016 to 23.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 08.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23.12.2016
West Bengal Govt. recruitment 2016-17 notification
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Government of West Bengal invites application for the post of 25 Medical Officer on contract basis.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Government|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Post||25 Posts|
|Last date to apply||28th December 2016|
|Job Location||Asansol (West Bengal)|
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 25 Posts
- Age Limit:- 66 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with one year compulsory internship and registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for West Bengal Government exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- Office of the CMOH, Asansol HD Dakshin Dhadka P.H.C Building, Kalla by pass Crossing (NH2), Homohani Road, Near Kazi Nazrul University Asansol- 713340.
Date of Interview: 28th December 2016 at 12:00 PM