WII recruitment 2018-19 to fill 07 vacancies | Wildlife Institute of India released notifications for freshers, apply WII jobs online @ www.wii.gov.in. Wildlife Institute of India has come up this year by releasing the number of WII recruitment notifications to fill around 07 vacancies in different cadres like Wildlife Institute of India Project Scientist posts – 03, WII Project Fellow jobs – 04
wii jobs 2018 news
|Name of Post||Project Scientist, Project Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.wii.gov.in|
Project Scientist: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WII Project Scientist job should have Masters/PhD in Life Sciences, Veterinary Science/Biotechnology (Specialization or Ph.D in Animal Physiology/ Immunology/ Endocrinology) M.Sc =>4 Years, in case of Veterinary degree (M.Sc) =>2 years or Ph.D.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Project Fellow: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join WII Project Fellow posts should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences /Wildlife /Zoology / Biodiversity Conservation.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 23000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist: 40 years
- Project Fellow: 35 years
Selection Process:- WII admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Project Scientist, Project Fellow vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Scientist, Project Fellow vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for WII recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.wii.gov.in on or before 20th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th June 2018