- 40 Junior Research Fellow/ Post-Doctoral Fellow – 1st February 2018
zsi kolkata recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow/ Post-Doctoral Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.zsi.gov.in|
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata released new notification on their official website www.zsi.gov.in for the recruitment of total 40 (forty) jobs out of which 20 (twenty) vacancies for Junior Research Fellow, 20 (twenty) for Post-Doctoral Fellow vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 1st February 2018.
Junior Research Fellow: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ZSI Junior Research Fellow job should have Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences / Biological Sciences or Equivalent with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate level from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Post-Doctoral Fellow: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join ZSI Post-Doctoral Fellow posts should have Ph.D or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/ University after M.Sc. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI/NAAS) journals.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ Woman/ Physically Challenged
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ Woman/ Physically Challenged
Selection Process:- ZSI will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Research Fellow/ Post-Doctoral Fellow vacancy should pay the below charges through demand draft in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/4, AJC Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20, Application may be deposited through online/ electronics transaction also through any nationalized bank in the form if RTGS/ NEFT in favour of Officer-In-Charge, Technical Section in the Current Bank Accounts No. 353201010930565, Union Bank of India, New Alipore Branch, Kolkata700053 (West Bengal) IFSC Code UBIN0535320, MICR Code: 700026010.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for ZSI vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application from along with attested true copies of testimonials of Educational qualification, research experience, proof of date of birth etc. along with copiers of mark sheets of all post to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata on or before 1st February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 1st February 2018