- 274 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager – 20th October 2017
apdcl new recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager|
|No of Vacancies||274|
|Official web Portal||www.apdcl.gov.in|
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited released new notification on their official website www.apdcl.gov.in for the recruitment of total 274 (two hundred and seventy four) jobs out of which 148 (one hundred and forty eight) vacancies for Assistant Manager (Group-A), 126 (one hundred and twenty six) for Junior Manager (Group-B) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 24th September 2017 to 20th October 2017.
Assistant Manager: 148 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APDCL Assistant Manager job should have Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Computer Sciences & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Sciences Engineering from University/ Institution approved by AICTE or Full Time MBA or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management from University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22552/- Per Month
Junior Manager: 124 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join APDCL Junior Manager posts should have Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil/ Instrumentation Engineering from any govt. recognized Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16056/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 38 years
- Junior Manager: 18 to 38 years
Selection Process:- APDCL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva-Voce.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC/ MOBC/ PH: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for APDCL recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.apdcl.gov.in from 24th September 2017 to 20th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th September 2017
Form Submission End Date: 20th October 2017