ppsc recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant district Attorney|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Official web Portal||www.ppsc.gov.in|
Punjab Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.ppsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 45 (forty five) Assistant District Attorney Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 30th October 2017 to 20th November 2017.
Assistant district Attorney: 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PPSC Assistant district Attorney job should have Possesses a degree of Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) of a recognized university of institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- PPSC will be conduct the Competitive Examination for Assistant district Attorney vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant district Attorney vacancy should pay the below charges through the system Generated Challan Form.
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST all State & BC of Punjab State: Rs. 1125/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred twenty-five only)
- PWD Punjab State: Rs. 1750/- (Rupee one thousand seven hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 3000/- (Rupee three thousand only)
How to apply for PPSC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested & Eligible Applicant may apply Online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in from 30th October to 20th November 2017. Printout of Online application from along with relevant document & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, and Patiala Punjab on or before 05th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 30th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 20th November 2017
Challan Payment: 28th November 2017
Last Date for Receipt of application: 05th December 2017
PPSC recruitment Audit Officer 06 posts
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Audit Officer|
|No of Post||06 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
Punjab Public Service Commission invites online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Six Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab.
Name of Post:- Audit Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should Posses degree of Charted Accountant or M.Com.
- For SC/ST of All Sate & BC Category candidates of Punjab State: Rs.1125/-
- For Ex-Servicemen category candidates of Punjab State: Rs.500/-
- For PWD category candidates of Punjab State: Rs.1750/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.3000/-
Candidates pay application fee through System Generated Challan Form.
How to apply online for PPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 29.11.2016 to 20.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 29.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 20.12.2016
Last Date to Pay Challan: 28.12.2016
Advertisement Number:- 7 (i)