RPSC recruitment 2017-18 Apply online for 03 Psychological Counsellor at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of 03 (three) vacancies for Psychological Counsellor. Job seekers should apply from 21st April 2017 and before 30th April 2017.
RPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Psychological Counsellor|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
RPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Psychological Counsellor: 03 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RPSC Psychological Counsellor job should have MA / M.Sc in Psychological Counselling from any recognized university with one year experience and working knowledge on Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2018 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Special Backward Class Male / Female (General) of Rajasthan State, 10 years for SC/ST/OBC (Female)/PWD of Rajasthan State
Selection Process:- RPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Psychological Counsellor vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Psychological Counsellor vacancy should pay the below charges through e-Mitra / CSC or Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General & BC (Creamy Layer) / Special BC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- Non Creamy Layer BC & Special BC of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- All PH & SC/ST of Rajasthan State: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in OR rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 21.04.2017 to 30.04.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 21.04.2017
Form Submission End Date: 30.04.2017
Last Date Submission of Fee: 30.04.2017
Advt No.:- 01/Rectt.(PC)/EP-I/2017-18