UPPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 251 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017 at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the recruitment of total 251 (two hundred fifty-one) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017 vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd February 2017 to 22nd March 2017.
UPPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017|
|No of Vacancies||251|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017: 251 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017 job should have Bachelor Degree of any recognized University or equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of application.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 39100/- Grade pay – 4200/- or 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
Selection Process:- UPPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2017 vacancy should pay the below charges through registration format of the Online application, the candidates shall procure the printout of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidates according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-challan. The above fee, according to the category.
- General: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty five only)
- OBC: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to apply for UPPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 22nd February 2017 to 22nd March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 22nd March 2017
Examination Date: 22nd March 2017
Advertisement Number:- A-2/E-1/2017