Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020-21 for 327 Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA Job Vacancies. Apply online at mpsc.nic.in official website for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Career. All required details for Meghalaya PSC hiring like minimum educational qualification, age upper and lower limit, job location, how to apply online application form for Meghalaya PSC posts and other eligibility criteria given below. Candidates can check before filling online form for Meghalaya Public Service Commission
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA|
|No of Vacancies||327 Posts|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 - 327 Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA
|Junior Divisional Accountant, LDA||Graduate|
|No of Vacancies||327 Posts|
|Job Location||East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya - India|
MPSC Recruitment 2020 - 17 Meghalaya Police Service
|Meghalaya Police Service||Graduate|
|No of Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Job Location||Meghalaya - India|
Previous Meghalaya PSC Release Job Vacancies Check Online
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Stenographer, Agriculture Development officer and more posts|
|Graduate, BSC, Degree, PG Degree, B.Ed., Diploma, BCA, 12th pass||05-09-2019||Read More|
Why GovNokri for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching Meghalaya PSC posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in Meghalaya PSC, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like Meghalaya PSC results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check Meghalaya PSC Vacancy on mpsc.nic.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Meghalaya Public Service Commission job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website mpsc.nic.in. If you are applying online application for Meghalaya PSC examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on mpsc.nic.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to mpsc.nic.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Meghalaya Public Service Commission vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for Meghalaya PSC Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of Meghalaya PSC. Interested candidates who wanted to join Meghalaya Public Service Commission should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for Meghalaya PSC Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission Selection Process
- Meghalaya PSC application mode
How to Apply Online Application for Meghalaya PSC Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on mpsc.nic.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya PSC Vacancies 2020
- Click on the Meghalaya PSC notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g mpsc.nic.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.