- 240 Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer – 31 March 2018
bsphcl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||240|
|Official web Portal||www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in|
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited released new notification on their official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 240 (two hundred and fourth) jobs out of which 200 (two hundred) vacancies for Assistant Electrical Engineer, 40 (fourth) for Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 16th March 2018 to 31st March 2018.
Assistant Electrical Engineer: 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BSPHCL Assistant Electrical Engineer job should have Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 36800 – 58600/- Per Month
Assistant Engineer: 40 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BSPHCL Assistant Engineer posts should have Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 36800 – 58600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 37 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- BSPHCL will be conduct the Exam merit.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- UR/BC/EBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee five thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy five only)
How to apply for BSPHCL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in 16th March 2018 to 31st March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 16th March 2018
Form Submission End Date: 31st March 2018