- 60 Near Coastal Vessel, Trainee Electrical Officer – 5th August 2017
dcil recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Near Coastal Vessel/ Trainee Electrical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.dredge-india.nic.in|
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam released new notification on their official website www.dredge-india.nic.in for the recruitment of total 60 (sixty) jobs out of which 15 (fifteen) vacancies for Near Coastal Vessel, 15 (fifteen) for Trainee Electrical Officer & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd July 2017 to 5th August 2017.
Near Coastal Vessel: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DCIL Near Coastal Vessel job should have minimum 10th class pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P. Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Trainee Electrical Officer: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DCIL Trainee Electrical Officer posts should have Completed 4 year Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated Collage/ Institute approved by DG Shipping.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th June 2017.
- Near Coastal Vessel: 25 years
- Trainee Electrical Officer: 30 years
Selection Process:- DCIL will be conduct the Written Examination for Near Coastal Vessel/ Trainee Electrical Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Near Coastal Vessel/ Trainee Electrical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted from application fee
How to apply for DCIL recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.dredge-india.nic.in from 22nd July 2017 to 5th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 5th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 1 /2017