23 Field worker/Technician, Project Technician/health Assistant:- 6th February 2018
DMRC jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Field worker/Technician, Project Technician/health Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Govt Dept Name||www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in|
Desert Machine Research Centre released new notification for the recruitment of total 23 (Twenty Three) jobs out of which 13 (Thirteen) vacancies for Field worker/Technician, 05 (Five) for Project Technician/health Assistant and various vacancy. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview from 24th January 2018 to 6th February 2018.
Field worker/Technician: 13 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Field worker/Technician should have +2 class in science with two year diploma or 2 year experience in government recognized organization.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Project Technician/health Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Project Technician/health Assistant should have 10th class standard examination board with one year required experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
- Field worker/Technician: Maximum 30 years
- Project technician/Health Assistant: Maximum 28 years
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview
How to apply for DMRC recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may appear walk-in-interview along with all documents / certificates in original and one attested copies of certificates.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 24th January 2018 to 6th February 2018
DMRC Jodhpur recruitment 2016-17 notification : DMRC Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur invites application for the post of Scientist ‘C’ (Medical).
Job Location:- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Last Date:- 22nd September 2016
Name of Post:- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 22.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Post graduate degree in Community Medicine/Social & Preventive Medicine/General Medicine/Pediatrics/Microbiology with one year R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in the above mentioned medical subjects with two year R&D/teaching experience OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on through Short-listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Indian Postal Order IPOs/Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of the Certificates in support of date of birth educational qualification, experience etc. send to The Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur on or before 22.09.2016.