moil limited recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Steno, Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.moil.nic.in|
MOIL Limited released new notification on their official website www.moil.nic.in for the recruitment of total 16 (sixteen) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Junior Steno, 09 (nine) for Nurse & Various Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 8th December 2017.
Junior Steno: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MOIL Junior Steno job should have Graduate with Hiving passed English/ Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 80 WPM from Technical Board of Education.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10300 – 18100 Per Month
Nurse: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MOIL Nurse posts should have SSC Pass with Nurse-Midwifery Certification from a recognized Institute/ Hospital.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10100 – 17300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 1st August 2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for the post of Chief (Survey), Rs. 100/- for Assistant Manager (survey) and Nurse-C midwife through Demand Draft to drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur. (Not Required Fee SC/ST candidates).
How to apply for MOIL limited recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in application form along with detailed bio-data and self-attested copies of Certificates the Sr.Dy.General Manager (Pers.), Recruitment Cell, MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A, Katol Road, Nagpur – 440013 on or before 8th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Application form end Date: 8th December 2017
MOIL recruitment 33 mine foreman & various vacancies
|Name of Post||Mine Foreman/ WED|
|No of Post||33 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th February 2017|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
Manganese Ore India Limited, Govt of India Enterprise, Nagpur has invites application for the 33 Mine Foreman-I, WED-II & Various Vacancies.
Name of Post:- Mine Foreman-I
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11700 – 21900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC Pass or Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency (U/R) with 6 years’ experience.
Name of Post:- WED-II
- Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10600 – 19000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC pass and WED’s cert. of Comp.(1st Class) with 3 years’ experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
For SC/ST Categories candidates: No Fee
For Other Categories candidates: 50/-
Application fee through Demand draft drawn in favour of MOIL Limited Nagpur.
How to apply offline for Manganese Ore India Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates can send their application along with detailed bio-data, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials along with demand draft & in an envelope should be superscribed as Application for the post of_____, to MOIL Limited, Govt of India Enterprise, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur – 440013 on or before 15th February 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 15th February 2017
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.01.2017
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self-attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt. Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit in all the posts is indicated for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates; having at least three years balance service.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up there served posts.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce latest certificate from the Competent Authorities.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the Written/Skill test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum Eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection (Written/Skill) test. Only short listed candidates will be notified for selection (Written/Skill) test.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the regular posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Free Medical Attention, LTC etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted are neatly stapled /tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in).