MSRLM recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th August 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Chhattisgarh, then you reached the right place. Check all MSRLM job opening listed below
MSRLM recruitment 89 Cluster Co-Ordinator, Peon vacancy
|Post Name||Cluster Co-Ordinator, Peon|
|Number of Vacancy||89 Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass/ B.Sc/ MBA|
|Age limit||21 to 32 years|
|Last Date||21st June 2018|
53 District Manager and office Superintendent:- 10th May 2018
MSRLM jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||District Manager and office Superintendent|
|No of Vacancies||53|
|Official web Portal||www.jobs.msrlm.org|
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission released new notification for the recruitment of total 53 (Fifty Three) jobs out of which 12 (Twelve) vacancies for District Manager (MIS & M&E), 10 (Ten) for District Manager (Financial) and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply before 10th May 2018.
District Manager (MIs and M&E): 12 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for District Manager should have master degree in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
District Manager (Financial):- 10 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join District Manager posts should have master degree in relevant discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 40 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
How to apply for MSRLM vacancies 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with MSRLM requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of MSRLM department; <http://jobs.msrlm.org> | Download the application form.
- Search for 53 District Manager and office Superintendent advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 10th May 2018