- 10 Office Assistant/ Stenographer – 18th August 2017
nioh recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Office Assistant/ Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||www.nioh.org|
National Institute of Occupational Health released new notification on their official website www.nioh.org for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Office Assistant, 04 (four) for Stenographer & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 18th August 2017.
Office Assistant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIOH Office Assistant job should have minimum 3 year Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIOH Stenographer posts should have 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Computer Literacy or 80 WPM speed in shorthand in English or Hindi.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 22500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 year for Office Assistant and 18 to 27 years for Stenographer
Selection Process:- NIOH will be conduct the Competitive Written Examination for Office Assistant/ Stenographer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad and SC/ST/ Women candidates any PH are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for NIOH vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application from along with self-attested copies of the certificate proof of Date of Birth, educational qualification, experience, recent passport size photograph & Demand draft send to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 on or before 18th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 18th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 1/Recrut./Admn./NIOH/20 17-18/