NIOT recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest National institute of Ocean Technology Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th January 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in (Chennai) Tamil Nadu, then you reached the right place. Check all NIOT job opening listed below
NIOT Recruitment 2018 Apply for Scientist and scientific Assistant
|Post Name||Scientist and scientific Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in engineering, master degree, Diploma|
|Pay – Scale||Rs. 131100 – 216600/- Per Month|
|Age limit||Maximum 50 years|
|Job location||(Chennai) Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||26th November 2018|
NIOT recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, a technical arm of the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, is functioning with broad objectives of promoting technology development in various mission mode objective activities in Ocean Engineering and Ocean Resource utilization.
Advertisement Number:- NIOT/E&P/05/2016 (Regular)
National Institute of Ocean Technology Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
National Institute of Ocean Technology free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Hindi Translator
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 12.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (OR) Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. (OR) Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than English or Hindi, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Name of Post:- Hindi Typist
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 12.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
How to apply online for National Institute of Ocean Technology exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://www.niot.res.in on or before 12.12.2016 & send the Hard copy of Online applications along with self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100 on or before 12.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 19.12.2016