- 07 Research Engineer, Project Student Associates – 17th November 2017
nit durgapur recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Research Engineer, Project Student Associates|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.nitdgp.ac.in|
National Institute of Technology Durgapur released new notification on their official website www.nitdgp.ac.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Research Engineer, 06 (six) for Project Student Associates Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th November 2017.
Research Engineer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIRD Research Engineer job should have M.E./ M.Tech in Computer science & Engineering / Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Project Student Associates: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NITD Project Student Associates posts should have B.Tech in relevant Branch/ MCA students having, Extensive Programing Skill in Java/ Android programming/ Python/ Arduino programming.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per NITD Durgapur Rules
Selection Process:- NITD will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NITD recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply application form along with curriculum vitae full particulars of attested copies of the mark sheet and certificates, Experience send to Dr. Subrata Nandi, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bangle on or before 17th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Application form Date: 17th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- IMPRINT (City Probe: 6720)