- 09 Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer – 7th November 2017
- 436 Apprenticeship Trainee – 7th October 2017
nlc recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Official web Portal||www.nlcindia.com|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.nlcindia.com for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 24th October 2017 to 7th November 2017.
Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCL Medical Office & Deputy Chief Medical Office job should have MBBS and MD/MS/DNB in relevant Speciality.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 29100-54500/- for Medical Officer & Rs. 32900-58000/- (per month) Deputy Chief Medical Officer
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st October 2017.
- Medical Officer: 36 years
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer: 44 years
Selection Process:- NCL will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through State Bank Collect.
How to apply for NLC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested & Eligible applicant may apply Online through the Website www.nlcindia.com from 24th October 2017 to 7th November 2017 and candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with attested Copies of relevant Document/ certificates to The General Manger, Recruitment Cell, HR Department, N.L.C India Limited, Block-1, Neyveli-607 803 Tamilnadu on or before 14th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 24th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th November 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application: 14th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- 07/2017
nlc india limited recruitment 436 Apprenticeship Trainees vacancies
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship Trainees|
|No of Vacancies||436|
|Official web Portal||www.nlcindia.com|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.nlcindia.com for the recruitment of total 436 (four hundred and thirty six) Apprenticeship Trainees vacancy, under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. Job seekers should apply from 28th September 2017 to 7th October 2017.
Apprenticeship Trainees: 436 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NLC India Limited Apprenticeship Trainees job should have ITI with relevant trades recognized by NCVT/ DGET or H.Sc (10+2).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 7406/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 14 years as on 1st October 2017.
Selection Process:- NLC India Limited will be conduct the Personal Interview.
How to apply for NLC India Limited recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nlcindia.com from 28th September 2017 to 7th October 2017 and Printout of online application along with self-attested copies of certificate &documents send to the General Manager, Recruitment Cell, H R Department, NLC India Limited, Block – 1, Neyveli – 607803 Tamilnadu on or before 12th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th September 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th October 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application: 12th October 2017
Advertisement Number:- L&DC.03/2017
NLC recruitment 90 graduate executive trainee posts
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) hiring for the 90 posts of Graduate executive Trainee. Apply Online before 31st January 2017.
NLC hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Graduate executive Trainee|
|No of Post||90 posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of Post:- Graduate executive Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-90 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years As on 01.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in relevant Engineering (or) AMIE in relevant Engineering with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through GATE-2017 and Personal Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply online for NLC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nlcindia.com on or before 06.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 10 /2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 06.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31.01.2017
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be acquired from Indian Universities / Institutes, duly recognized by UGC / AICTE (wherever required).
- Wherever marks in degree are awarded in terms of CGPA/ OGPA or GRADE, the same should be converted to percentage, using the conversion formula / methodology adopted by the respective University / Institute, and only percentage of marks should be indicated in the ONLINE application form. It is responsibility of the candidate to furnish at the time of selection process the conversion formula / methodology adopted by the respective University / Institute. Final Year students have to indicate the percentage of marks secured up to the semesters for which results are declared at the time of filling ONLINE. In the absence of specific conversion formula / methodology prescribed by the concerned University / Institute for arriving percentage of marks, the percentage will be calculated by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA with 10.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process.
- Depending on response and requirements, the management reserves the right to raise / relax / cancel / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process / eligibility conditions, if need so arises, without any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Mere submission of applications ONLINE by the candidates shall not give them any right to be called for selection process and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman categories, if called for attending the Personal Interview, are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (To & Fro II Sleeper Class Train Fare / Bus Fare) for their travel from the communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof for travel and NOC (in case candidates working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on the information furnished by them ONLINE. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of selection process, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the selection process and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed, in case they belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman category.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate is / are in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated version of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process, even after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is / are found to be false or not in conformity with eligibility criteria notified in the advertisement and the employment of such candidates are liable to be terminated, even after their selection and joining.
- Candidates already removed / terminated / deserted their employment from NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) will not be considered.
- Persons already resigned their appointment from NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail.
- Applicants are advised to visit the company’s website regularly for important updates.
NLC recruitment notification 42 Dy. Chief Manager and Assistant Executive Manager posts
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR.6669 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the following disciplines.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited hiring 2017 Details:
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Dy. Chief Manager, Assistant Executive Manager|
|No of Post||42 posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Name of Post:- Dy. Chief Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 44 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA* of minimum 02 years duration with Specialization in Finance.
Name of Post:- Assistant Executive Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Pass in M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Personal Interview.
How to apply online for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nlcindia.com from 05.10.2016 to 25.10.2016. And Printout of Online Application along with relevant documents send to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU on or before 01.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 25.10.2016
Last Date for receipt of Application: 01.11.2016