- 02 Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator – 18th January 2018
- Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant 03 Posts – 13th January 2017
nrri vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.crri.nic.in|
National Rice Research Institute released new notification on their official website www.crri.nic.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Senior Research Fellow, 01 (one) for Agriculture Field Operator vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 18th January 2018.
Senior Research Fellow: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NRRI Senior Research Fellow job should have M.Sc (Ag) in Entomology/ Plant Protection Or Master’s degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Life Sciences. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have two years research experience and NET qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Agricultural Field Operator: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NRRI Agricultural Field Operator posts should have High School with +2 Vocational in Agriculture related subject or High School with two years’ experience in agriculture or biological sciences.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 to 40 years
- Agricultural Field Operator: 18 years
Selection Process:- NRRI will be conduct the written-cum-personal interview.
How to apply for NRRI vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may attend for the walk-in Interview along with one copy of bio-data, Xerox copies of all the certificate, marks sheets with relevant photographs and original copies of educational certificate / mark sheets/ experiences certificate (Matriculation onwards) on or before 17th & 18th January 2018 at 10:30 AM.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview for Post I: 17th January 2018 at 10:30 AM
Date of Interview for Post II: 18th January 2018 at 10:30 AM
Advertisement Number:- 37/2017/SRF/AFO
NRRI recruitment 03 Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant vacancy
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12th & 13th January 2017|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
National Rice Research Institute has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow & Field Assistant vacancies on temporary basis.
Name of Post:- Senior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years for men & 40 years women as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000 – 28000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master Degree in Agronomy/Agricultural Extension /Extension Education/Agricultural Economics/Horticulture OR Master Degree in Agri. Business Management/Economics with special paper in Agriculture with NET/GATE qualification and have 02 years research experience OR Ph. D. in any of the above mentioned discipline.
Name of Post:- Field Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years for men & 35 years women as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture OR B.Sc. in Botany with 02 years agricultural field experience in any reputed public/private organization.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on written cum personal interview.
How to apply offline for National Rice Research Institute Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may walk in interview with one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all certificates and marks sheets affixing recent photograph thereon with original copies of educational certificates / mark sheets/ experience certificates (matriculation onwards)/ NET/ GATE/ Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/ thesis on or before 12th & 13th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 39/2016/SRF/FA
Date of Interview Post I: 12th January 2017 at 10:30 AM
Date of Interview Post II: 13th January 2017 at 10:30 AM
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/ experience certificate (matriculation onwards)/ NET/ GATE/ Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/ thesis and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.