Latest Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Get Free Job Alert for Odisha Police Career, Apply Online Vacancies @ odishapolice.gov.in. Freshers and Experienced candidates searching for the Odisha Police Hiring Notification will get the complete details. Aspirants can check minimum educational qualification info, age upper and lower limit, job location, how to apply application form for Odisha Police posts. To find out other eligibility criteria click on the direct links given below.
|Post Name: Constable|
|No. of Vacancy: 244|
|Qualification: 12th, Diploma|
|Last Date: 04-10-2021|
|Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police|
|No. of Vacancy: 477|
|Qualification: Bachelor Degree|
|Last Date: 15-07-2021|
|Post Name: Ex-Servicemen|
|No. of Vacancy: 50|
|Qualification: MCPO, CPO, PO|
|Last Date: 20-04-2020|
|Post Name: Driver|
|No. of Vacancy: 231|
|Qualification: 10th Pass|
|Last Date: 28-03-2020|
|No. of Vacancy:|
|Post Name: Gurkha Sepoys|
|No. of Vacancy: 101|
|Qualification: 10th pass|
|Last Date: 31-10-2019|
Why GovNokri for Odisha Police Recruitment Notifications 2021
GovNokri is providing all recruitment information about the latest government job vacancies in Odisha Police notification from 2013 till date.
Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seekers for searching Odisha Police posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state-wise govt jobs.
Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, a number of total vacancies in Odisha Police, application fee, how to apply, and all other eligibility criteria.
Not only job recruitment updates we are also providing other information like Odisha Police results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus, and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check Odisha Police Vacancy on odishapolice.gov.in
Jobseeker Searching for Latest Odisha Police job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on the official website odishapolice.gov.in.
If you are applying online application for the Odisha Police examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by the organization.
Many candidates will apply without checking the details on odishapolice.gov.in and later find that eligibility criteria are not matching.
So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if it’s matching with your profile or not.
To check new vacancies go to odishapolice.gov.in after that go to the recruitment section there you will find all Odisha Police vacancies list.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Career 2021
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligibility criteria of Odisha Police. Interested candidates who wanted to join Odisha Police should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for Odisha Police Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Selection Process
- Odisha Police application mode
How to Apply Online Application for Odisha Police Posts 2021
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill the application form via online mode only.
Encase any applicant doesn’t know how to apply online application form on the odishapolice.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in detail for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for Odisha Police Jobs 2021
- Click on the Odisha Police notification’s online apply link which we have provided on this page or go to the official website for the e.g odishapolice.gov.in.
- Refer to the Advertisement details on the career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for future reference.