- 04 SRD Trainee/ Trainee Analyst – 10th July 2017
spices board recruitment 2017-18 notification
|Name of Post||SRD Trainee/ Trainee Analyst|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.indianspices.com|
Spices Board Institute released new notification on their official website www.indianspices.com for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for SRD Trainee, 01 (one) for Trainee Analyst vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th July 2017.
SRD Trainee: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Spices Board SRD Trainee job should have Bachelor Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer data Entry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Trainee Analyst: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Spices Board Trainee Analyst posts should have M.Sc in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Technology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- Spices Board will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Spices Board vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with resume/ bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the Time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No. 22 A, Sector – 8, Tagore Road, Gandhidham – 370201, Gujarat.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 10th July 2017 at 10:00 AM