Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, Staff Selection commission invites application for Combined Higher secondary Level CHSL Exam job vacancies. Apply online at ssc.nic.in official website for SSC Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
SSC Recruitment 2020 - Combined Higher secondary Level CHSL Exam
SSC Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of Combined Higher secondary Level CHSL Exam Post Released by Staff Selection commission on official website ssc.nic.in. 12th pass candidates can apply application for Vacancy on or Before 10th January 2020.
|Combined Higher secondary Level CHSL Exam||12th pass|
|No of Vacancies||Post|
|Job Location||All India - India|
SSC Recruitment 2019 - Sub Inspector
SSC Job Notification 2019: for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector Post Released by Staff Selection commission on official website www.ssc.nic.in. Degree candidates can apply application for Vacancy on or Before 15th October 2019.
|No of Vacancies||Post|
|Job Location||All India - India|
Expired Job Vacancies in SSC
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Stenographer Grade C and D
||12th pass||15-10-2019||Read More|
|Junior Translator, Junior Hindi translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak
||Master Degree, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed.||26-09-2019||Read More|
||BE, B.Tech, Diploma||12-09-2019||Read More|
|MTS, General Operator, Laboratory Attendant and more Posts
|10th pass, Degree, +2 pass||31-08-2019||Read More|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
||10th pass||29-05-2019||Read More|
We are updating information about the latest vacancies which are released by SSC. You can check and apply online application for the posts which is suitable for you and match your profile.
SSC Exam 2020 List
- CGL: Combined Graduate Level Exam
- JE: Junior Engineer Exam (Civil and Electrical)
- CHSL: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam ( 12th pass)
- Multi Tasking Staff Exam (Non – Technical)
- Stenographer Grade C and D Exam
- GD – Constable Exam
- Central Police Organization Exam (SI recruitment)
- Junior Translators (CSOLS)/ Junior Hindi Translators Exam
SSC Jobs Registration 2020 at www.ssconline.nic.in
Interested aspirants who wanted to apply application form for various examinations in SSC recruitment. They should go through the one-time registration process and that will be a permanent profile. The user can use the same Password and Unique registration ID for all exams conducted by SSC online. This facility will be available to the candidates to register themselves with Staff selection Commission, 24×7, throughout the year.
How to Register at ssconline.nic.in for SSC exam application?
- Go to website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on registration Button under Registration Part.
- Fill all required details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender, text and then click on enter to proceed further.
- On the next window, you need to enter Personal Details, Basic Details and Contact details (Fill the Boxes carefully). Once you fill the details in all required boxes click on submit to proceed.
- now you will get Provisional Registration Id and Password, keep the credentials safely.
- Now only photograph and Signature will be pending that you can upload after step number 5 or you can log in later on and upload the same at your convenience.
List of SSC Exam Result 2020 online
SSC Exam result 2018 will be declared on the official website of staff selection Commission. You will get the result updates for all SSC exam ie. tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 on the single website, below exam results will be displayed.
- Steno C & D
- GD – constable
- Departmental Exams
SSC Recruitment Regions and States list in India
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters in New Delhi. Check the Below table for regional and sub-regional Office locations with other details also check there official website links for more information.
|SSC Region Name||States Under Region||Located at||Official Website URL|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar Islands and Jharkhand||Kolkata||www.sscer.org|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||New Delhi||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Southern Region||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry||Chennai||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Western region||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman, and Diu||Mumbai||www.sscwr.net|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Allahabad||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala, and Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Tripura||Guwahati||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Subregion||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Raipur||www.sscmpr.org|
|North – Western Sub Region||J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab||Chandigarh||www.sscnwr.org|
SSC CHSL Exam: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is one of the most common exams to recruitment candidates who cleared the 12th Class (high secondary) from any reputed board. SSC Chsl recruiting vacancies in Indian Government Offices/ Departments/ Organisation.
SSC JE Exam: Staff Selection Commission is Conducting Junior Engineer examination annually to recruit Junior Engineers in 3 disciplines which is Civil, Electrical and mechanical, Candidates who are holding diplomas in these disciplines should apply for this examination
SSC MTS Exam: Multitasking staff exam is conducted by SSC to hire various multitasking vacancies in departmental offices, a minimum of 10+2 is required to apply for MTS.
SSC Stenographer: staff selection commission is conducting a stenographer exam to hire stenographer in various government offices and organizations. The minimum higher secondary level is required to apply for the post.
How to Clear SSC Exam in the First Attempt?
- You need to get the Right Books for Exam preparation.
- Manage your time efficiently by making a schedule.
- Start reading the newspaper daily to improve your English and general knowledge
- Revise NCERT books from 7th standard to 10th
- Take care of your health by doing daily exercise, yoga/ meditation also you can play outdoor games to boost your concentration and productivity.
- You need to take proper rest so sleep at least 8 hours a day, which will help you to boost your focus on studies.
SSC CGL Exam Date Notification
Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year to recruit various group B and group C posts. Interested candidates who wanted to apply for these various vacancies should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or must be in their final year of degree while applying for these posts. Also, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January of the test-taking year.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC consists of a Preliminary exam followed by mains examination. Now as per government orders interview round has been dispensed off for all non – gazetted posts in the central govt also skill tests or a computer proficiency test will be held for few posts.
The Mains examination will also have 4 sections but only Sections 1 and 2 will be compulsory for all the candidates who have qualified. Section 3 and 4 are only for those candidates who have applied for special posts.
The commission is conducting a Preliminary Exam of 200 marks that will have a total of 4 sections and should be completed in a total time of 75 minutes, check the below list for section details.
|SSC Tier 1 Exam Pattern (Prelims)||SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern (Mains)|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||Quantitative Ability|
|General awareness||English Language and Comprehension|
|English Comprehension||General studies – finance and economics|
Note: Kindly Check the exam pattern on the Official website of SSC online – ssc.nic.in. Get an updated copy of the exam pattern before applying for any posts.
Why GovNokri for Staff Selection commission Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Staff Selection commission recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching SSC posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in SSC, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like SSC results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check SSC Vacancy on ssc.nic.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Staff Selection commission job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website ssc.nic.in. If you are applying online application for SSC examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on ssc.nic.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to ssc.nic.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Staff Selection commission vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for SSC Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of SSC. Interested candidates who wanted to join Staff Selection commission should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for SSC Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Staff Selection commission Selection Process
- SSC application mode
How to Apply Online Application for SSC Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on ssc.nic.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for SSC Vacancies 2020
- Click on the SSC notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g ssc.nic.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.