- 55 Apprentice – 23rd October 2017
western railway recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||55|
|Official web Portal||www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Western Railway released new notification on their official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 55 (fifty five) Apprentice vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd October 2017.
Apprentice: 55 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Western Railway Apprentice job should have SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/ Turner / Welder Trades.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 26th September 2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Church gate Payable at Mumbai.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: Exempted form fee payment
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Western Railway recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application from along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Assistant Personnel Officer, For Chief Workshop Manager, EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400013 on or before 23rd October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 23rd October 2017